Thursday, June 14, 2012

DIY - Pillowcase Dress for Toddlers


I've been wanting to do some sewing projects for a while, and after finding the materials I was able to finish a project I had pinned from a site called Prudent Baby.

I started with this - 


After 2 nights, a few modifications and a few choice expletives at times of confusion, I ended up with this -


It's a little bit messy, and I'm not yet sure if it'll stand up to the wear and tear of little M wearing it, but it's darn cute. I have quite a few more orphan pillowcases, too, so I think I will be doing some more practice and in the mean time stocking up on things she can wear to bed, which we are constantly running out of for some reason. (Laundry what?) I almost wish I could make one in my size of this, because the material is so comfortable. Now that I think of it, this pillowcase did have a matching sheet...


-B-

No comments:

Post a Comment