Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tuesday Shoes-Day!


Hi, my name's Jennifer and I have a shoe addiction. While browsing the internet last week I came across this site. Ever since then my world has been turned upside down.

The first pair I'm featuring today are completely me and are everything I look for in a shoe. Which of course is bascially that "it" factor. I love when shoes are a little different and have a cool architecture about them.

The second pair of shoes are a little out of my comfort zone. I am by no means a tennis shoe girl but I feel like I could wear these with a more casual outfit and possibly treat them as a wedge bootie.

Even though I'm dying over these shoes and want them NOW I think I will wait to make sure I get some extra money before I go shoe spending. Shoes will do that to you. Make you crazy and all!

*J*


No comments:

Post a Comment