Monday, April 9, 2012

Super dupa easy recipe


It's 8:00 pm on a weeknight and you've just realized that you have yet to eat dinner. You've been running around like a crazy person and now your stomach is growling louder than the wolf at the moon. Of course you want something satisfying and delicious but what can you make? This! I promise you that this recipe is super dupa easy and it's personally one of my favorites. Here is what you need:

Ingredients:
Rice (Cooked should be about 3 cups)
1 can of Campbell's Chunky Beef/Sirloin Soup

Step 1:
Cook the rice according to package instructions.

Step 2:
Heat up the Soup in your microwave or on the stove

Step 3:
When the rice is done pour the soup over it

See? I told you! Super easy, quick, and delicious. This may not be man approved in your house (it's not in mine, but I don't care..its more for me), but it's worth a try since its super easy.

You can even get creative and try it with different soups and different base options like noodles, potatoes, etc (for more options you can visit this site). Since I haven't been cooking much lately (pending move, 2nd job, sleep) this is something I can throw together real quick and still have a delicious dinner.

Bon Appetit!

*J*


No comments:

Post a Comment