Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Just a quick note of explanation

Hey guys,

We're still around. I hope you weren't worried about us. Moving is hard but even harder when you are working a full time job and a part time job 3 nights a week. I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I haven't forgotten about you. While I keep up with Beck on a fairly regular basis I realize I don't do that as often on here. Between moving and work it's been hard to be truly inspired with anything while I'm still trying to wrap my head around living in a house versus an apartment. I am not making excuses because when I started this blog I realized that sometimes life is more than just what I put on the Internet. What I do feel is that you all deserve some kind of explanation and an understanding that I haven't given up on this blog and everything it represents.

As we said in the beginning life changes and so do we. The same things goes for seasons in our lives. Beck has been busy as well and we realize that we have left you all hanging. While I apologize for our lack of communication I do not apologize for my life. Sometimes it may take me away from you but you will never be forgotten. I hope you all understand that this is just temporary and in no time we will be sharing all our antics with you again!

Sincerely Yours,
*J*

No comments:

Post a Comment