Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tuesday Shoes-Day

Welcome to another edition of Tuesday Shoesday! Since sandal weather has finally arrived for most of us in the northern hemisphere, I thought today I would feature a few of my favorite pair of sandals!




These gladiator sandals from Jessica Simpson are one of my favorite pair for summer - they can be dressed up or down, and go with any number of dresses, pants skirts, you name it! I was drawn to them initially because of all the buckles and zippers. I sort of wish I had gotten them in black now, but I like having this pair in my arsenal for when I want more "subtle" shoe statements. They are pretty high, but since they have a wedge heel I find that they are surprisingly comfortable.



This red suede pair is another comfy set, in spite of the height. They were a steal for $13, I got them at Burlington Coat Factory and while they aren't a name brand the quality has stood up for the amount of abuse I regularly put my shoes through. The color is so fun and a great punch for neutral outfits.

Do you have a favorite pair of sandals for summer? Tell us about them!

-B-

No comments:

Post a Comment