Tuesday, March 6, 2012

So over it..

Many people who know me know that quite a few (and by few I mean many) things annoy me. So as a fun post I decided to list a couple of things that I'm sooooooooooooooo over.

{Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this article are not necessarily those of Blogger or any other parties involved. Should you be offended or upset please do not make any rash decisions about leaving this blog and never coming back. Should you choose to, my feelings may be hurt.}


The Kardashians who have taken over the E! network are famous for being infamous. No actor, singer, or sports star in sight with this group. Just a couple of lucky girls who get to make millions by just being themselves, or so they say! Like many Americans I enjoyed their show for the first 3 seasons but now that we are on season 12 it's getting old! Everywhere I turn these girls are. Its done. Let it go. Move on already.



Ugh Yuck, Crocs. These gardening looking shoes shouldn't even be allowed to wear in your garden. Millions upon millions of Americans own at least one pair of these. Oh and did you know that they come with little gems to decorate them? Awful. I can not stand these excuses for shoes. Some claim they are comfortable but so are soft bunny slippers and you don't see many of those out in public. Ugly, chunky, and rubber. Just not cute.



Don't get me wrong, I love the idea behind this shoe. For every pair you buy a pair gets donated to a child in need. I even think they look cute on little kids but every time I try on this style I feel like a homeless person (and believe me I've tried many many times). Mind you the company has started making some cute wedges that I may buy one day soon but this style make me think of surfers dudes with incorrect grammar and an orange glow. For the very few that these shoes look wonderful on, stay cool. As for me, not this shoe. 



What can I say about this? This is the show that never ends, it goes on and on my friend, some people started singing on it and it just goes on and on. You get the point right? I have never gotten into this show but  I think that this is another show that should just be voted off already. Sorry Ryan Seacreast but it's time for you to move on and work on your other 35 million jobs. Next.



Show me your poker face...or not. When Lady Gaga first came on to the music scene I knew she had so much promise. What I didn't realize was how strange she really was. Granted she is a true "entertainer" and has plenty of fans but how many times can she walk through an airport in her underwear or wear a meat covered dress?! Wait, isn't this normal?! Ha! Even her music is starting to annoy me. Let's hear it for Beiber fever!

Now that you've heard my "So Over It" list stay tuned for Beck's "So Over It" list...

*J*



1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on everything. The Kardashians need to go hide in a cave for the next 50 years and not reproduce.
    I hate the look of Toms and crocs too, I don't even think they look cute on little kids, but my daughter is begging for pink sparkly pair of Toms or light up Crocs and I need to decide what the lesser of 2 evils are.

    ReplyDelete