Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I'm not whatever you say I am!

I'm not "Curvy", "Volumptious", or even "Plus size". Oh and I'm not pregnant either (don't even get me started on that). Unfortunately though that seems to be the label that our society wants to give me for having a larger than normal breast size. Btw, what is normal? Fill me in if you know. Anyway, its hard trying to find clothes for myself while trying not to fit into one of those categories. So while I admire the skinny waif type girls how about we start a revolution to include all types of girls in fashion. We all want to look cute. Even if you say you don't care how you look I know you do. Otherwise while else would there be so many mirrors in your house?!


In case you were wondering I can think of 2 Hollywood women that have been well-endowed (if you know what I mean), the lovely Sofia Vergara from Modern Family (who by the way was just voted the #1 sexiest woman by askmen.com. see the whole list here) and Christina Hendricks from Mad Men. So ladies if you have a hard time finding clothes that fit you, you aren't alone. Know that I understand you and can sympathize.

I'm sure there was a bigger point to this story but I guess I just needed to rant. Thanks for listening.

*J*

No comments:

Post a Comment