Wednesday, February 1, 2012

*J*'s Read For February


Beck and I both tend to be big readers, or at least want to be. I may not have boxes and boxes of books to read like Beck but I do have quite a few lying around my house that still haven't been read and I'm sure I will collect more in the future. So monthly I'm going to try and read one of the books that I have in my house and give you a quick review of the book. So starting with the month of February I'm going to be reading The Glamorous (Double) Life of Isabel Bookbinder by: Holly McQueen. You can find a description and buy a copy of this book here.

This is very much a chick lit book and you are more than welcome to read along with me. If you choose to take this mission please share your comments about the book with me. 

Happy Reading!

*J*

No comments:

Post a Comment