Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Soo much better...



First let me point out a few things:

A. My lips have color on them
B. Black Leggings and boots seem 
to make my legs look longer
C. I look like I'm on drugs 
(which I assure you I'm not)

So now that I've pointed that out let me explain why that was necessary. A (see how cute that was)...I don't wear lipstick or tinted lip gloss hardly ever UNTIL I received some new Physicians Formula Lip Gloss to try out. I officially love it and it brightens up my whole face. I might..might be a convert. 


C..(c how cute that was? I crack myself up! And yes I skipped over B) These lovely picture were taken early this morning so I didn't have my model face ready yet. I'm just glad I was able to get this outfit photographed without making anyone late for work. Brava, Brava!

Oh and in case you were wondering, this outfit was supa supa dupa comfortable! I have reached a new level of clothing Nirvana!

*J*



(Necklace: Made by me, Vest: Love Culture, Sweater & Tank: H&M, Leggings:??, Boots: Skechers)

No comments:

Post a Comment