Tuesday, February 21, 2012

*J*'s 5 Tried & Trues

Everytime I go shopping I tend to gravitate towards certain items. No matter how hard I try I just can't seem to leave without falling in love with one of these items. So I guess you could call them my 5 tried & trues. In no particular order they are:

Purchase here

Stripes, anything striped. For me stipes are a neutral. I don't know why, and there is probably some hardwiring in my brain that got twisted at birth but nonetheless, the proof is in the closet!


Anything drapey! Some (including friends of mine) don't know what to do with all that extra fabric but you know what I call it: the muffin top eraser! Yep you heard right, and until it stops working I will continue to buy drapey items!

Purchase here

Shoes! Now if you don't understand this one, well I don't think I can help you. Shoes for most girls are a duh! Moving on..

Purchase here

Scarves, especially bright ones! Whether you find them at a thrift store or at a department store doesn't matter. What matters is that they are dynamic and versatile. You can wear them all year and a different way each time. A true blue accesory!

Hats. Not only are hats a fun accessory that add pizzaz to your outfit they also cover less than glamourous hair. Like mine. On the weekends. I'm a dirty girl.

So there are my tried and trues, now think about what yours are and share them below if you like. Til next time!

*J*

No comments:

Post a Comment