Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Living in chaos!


You wouldn't know this but in less than a month the husband and I will be leaving our apartment that we have been in the past 3 years and will be moving to a house that we will be renting for the next few years. I was not prepared to move and my brain is whirling with all the necessary adjustment and changes but I am coming to grips with it.


Though we will be taking on more responsibility by now having a yard to take care of I'm super excited to decorate this new place and make it our own. Its a small old house but I can't help but be inspired by these wide open white spaces.



I ran across this website and I'm completely addicted to staring at all the swedish homes that are so light and airy. Though I have painted every apartment that I have lived in, in this house I have decided to keep everything white. I have plenty of bright accessories to liven the place up so it will be cozy and warm and not sterile (no one wants to live in a hospital). 

So while I'm going crazy packing and moving my life, I hope you will be able to find some inspiration from some of the same spaces that I did. Enjoy!

*J*

P.S. I still haven't finished reading my book from February because of all the happenings in my life. I will try to finish it in March. No promises though cause I have a lot of packing to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment